Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Been a TEENSY Bit

I need to find some way of getting my many many doodles up here. I suppose I can ask my roommate really nicely if I can use his laptop, and connect my scanner to it, then do a scan-a-thon. I think I've improved in being able to make drawings that are clever, silly, or just plain weird. I've, unfortunately, been filling my notebook paper with these drawings, instead of the preferred sketch paper. The main reason behind that is that I do most of my drawing in class.

Anyway, I got a bass guitar over the christmas break, and I've been playing that. I'm decent enough to be in a punk band or something, I think, by now. If and/or when I get my laptop back, I might have to combine my bass powers with the might of FL Studio to make some compositions of some sort. That would be neat, right? I hope so.

Also, I somehow ended up putting this blog on LoadedWeb.com, or whatever it's called. So if you magically find this blog, feel free to comment so that I feel all loved and whatnot. If I start getting comments, I'll start trying to update more often, JUST FOR YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment