Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Money Is a Happiness Machine

So I have $2.80 to my name until Thursday, and I realize that I am now out of shampoo and body wash, so I'm secretly using the BARE MINIMUM amount of my roommate's shampoo and body wash. Hopefully he won't be able to tell, unlike his liquid soap dispenser, which I'm quite sure he's noticed I use. I wouldn't feel so weird about it, but he doesn't mention anything. Maybe he really can't tell, or maybe he thinks it would be rude to tell me to stop. Or maybe he doesn't give a shit. Who knows. It's the same thing with me using his internet at the dorm. He doesn't ever mention it, but something tells me that he lets me keep using the internet when he wants (or even NEEDS) to use it. Oh well, he does plenty of annoying things himself, so I think I'll stop worrying about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment