Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More Like AlGAYbra

So I took an Algebra exam today, and I definitely did not pass. Maybe I should start doing some practice problems or something so I can remember how to do this stuff. Apparently staring at a bunch of paper for an hour is not enough to get me by in that class. Damn.

Oh, well. Now that the test is out of the way, I don't really have anything else to worry about this week, really. Tomorrow's payday, so after class gets out, I'm heading to Tupelo to hang with me BUDZ. It'll be fun, and who knows? If I have enough spare scratch in the bank, I might head to Memphis and make a day of it, since I don't have class on Friday. So while that Algebra thing was no good, at least I can look forward to something.

Also, for some reason, I'm just NOW getting to like Public Image Ltd., after having their full discography for a good while.

I could be wrong, I could be right!
I could be black, I could be white!

No comments:

Post a Comment