Friday, June 12, 2009

News!

I feel I should make at least a short blog post while I have the chance. I may have to cut myself off, though, as I'm waiting on my friend so we can go to Tennessee for a few hours.

First, I'm going to try to get some jobs doing some design-type work for whoever wants it. I've been brainstorming some ideas for my friends, The Violent (a band that you should listen to, as they are all very talented. And that Joe guy is super sexy. That last sentence was made just for Joe, if he happens to read this.), I just finished turning in the final logo design for the improv group West of Shake Rag, and I'll probably end up doing stuff for the band I'm currently in (kinda). So, if anyone wants me to do anything for them, just ask. I may even do it for free! Who knows?

Actually, that's about all I have to really say at the moment. Like I said, I'm kind of in a band at the moment, but we rarely ever get to practice, plus I suck big time at playing bass. But it's neat anyway. I'm still trying to work on the whole girlfriend situation. Maybe I'll find someone someday, but the odds are looking grim for it being anytime in even the semi-near future. If you're a girl and you think I'm cool, call me up, man. Of course, I don't expect you to actually do that. That's crazy.

I'm headin' out now. Peace out, peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment