Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Soundtrack of My Life

Even though I was tagged on Facebook, I'm gonna do this on my blog, which is shown on my Facebook anyway. I feel I should add that I'm using my newly purchased iPod for this, and all I have on it so far is mostly The Beatles: Past Masters, Vol. 1 and 2 and all the music you can download from quoteunquoterecords.com. So this won't be too interesting.

If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
so here's how it works
1. Open your library
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song and artist that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

opening credits:
Her and Cigarettes - Cheap Girls

waking up:
Slow Down - The Beatles

first day of school:
Sarah Lynne or What Do You Call a One Man Band Without a Girlfriend? - The Matt Kurz One

falling in love:
Teachers Get Tired - Shinobu

fight song:
People Pops & Fudgesicles For The Hit Factory - The Arrogant Sons of Bitches

breaking up:
Source and the Sound - Laura Stevenson and the Cans

prom:
Even Winning Feels Bad - Bomb the Music Industry!

life:
Stay High (Magic) - Cheap Girls

mental breakdown:
Attitude Adjustment - Let Me Crazy

driving:
Pixilated Flowers - Pegasuses-XL

flashback:
Holy Wars - Ghotto Ghetto

getting back together:
Jam is a Four Letter Word - The Riot Before

wedding:
Sensible Heart - City and Colour

birth of child:
The Times They Are A-Changin' - Bob Dylan

final battle:
Saddr Weirdr - Bomb the Music Industry!

death scene:
Kill Your Mood - Cheap Girls

funeral song:
We Can Work It Out - The Beatles

end credits:
Lady Madonna - The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment