Thursday, April 23, 2009

Well.

I don't have any whining to do this time, but I feel like I should put a new blog up anyway.


Lately I've been in a very creative mood. I've written the lyrics to two songs ("Here is Hell" and "I Got My Baby on Layaway") and I've come up with snippets of lyrics for three other ones.


I'm supposedly going to get to play bass for some guys that are trying to get a band together over in Blue Springs, so we'll see how that goes, but mainly I'm still looking forward to getting my laptop fixed (STILL NOT FIXED) so that I can record shit myself. I know that there's no way in hell that anyone else would ever let me sing for them, but I like singing, no matter how bad I sound, so doing my own little project seems to be the perfect cure for that.


As far as other things go, I'm very much looking forward to getting out of school, and also looking forward to my birthday, if I don't forget about it like I did last year. I don't really have any plans on what I'll be doing for my birthday, but if anybody has any suggestions, I'm open to them. I'd like to do something different. Maybe spend a day in Memphis or somewhere, doing whatever the fuck a person not old enough to drink CAN do. (not much)


I'm still all mopey about my mental issues concerning women, but I'm trying to work on that. Trying is the key word there.


Ummm, I can't really think of anything else, so I think I'm going to leave it here.


OH OH OH. Forgot. I demand that everybody go out and watch Mirrormask if you haven't seen it yet. It's very good, and I'm mad at myself for not having bought it earlier.


Which leads me to something else that I forgot to say. I have some new favorite artists to add to my list of favorite artists (redundant?). Ralph Steadman and Dave McKean. Look 'em up.


OKAY I GO NOW BYE BYE

1 comment: